Nautical and Militaria

I have many more accessories in this theme. Shamefully I could not find them in the mess that is my accessories desk.

Blue and white scarf thrifted $2
Blue and white headband some vintage store $3
Military ribbon medal made by me
Anchor with pearl necklace made by me
Antiqued silver galleon necklace found in some jeans store $5
Ribbon and feather "N" patch ebay $5
Red vintage bangles thrifted 50c each
Faux military pin Sportsgirl $5 set of two
Galleon cameo brooch made by me
Military shield and locket necklace made by me
Gold and pearl anchor necklace Forever21 $1.50
Faux military pin Sportsgirl, the other in the set
Anchor and sailboat necklace Forever21 $1.50
Red and white stripe headband 25c at the local chemist
Sailboat picture brooch made by me
Soldier necklace by Hug Me Harry $15
Silver galleon necklace made by me
Gold galleon brooch made by me
Anchor and stars reversible buckle headband made by me

More soon!

Comments

Popular Posts